A visual alternative to writing out your dreams.
You have the ability to have all your dreams come true, all you have to do is create your vision. By using the dream board it acts as a mental/emotional dream catcher. All the things you stick on your dream board will come true because you are willing it to. By putting positive affirmations into the atmosphere they are destined to return by the law of attraction.
If you’re very clear about your desires but feel like you don’t know where to start. Make sure that they happen by creating your dream board. It’s a great way to change your environment or habits. Be open and honest with yourself and really think about all aspects of your life. Is there a specific thing you want to manifest in your life? Make sure that you include it on your board. Once you have your heart’s desire in mind clearly, set out looking for the exact pictures, magazine clippings, quotes and your own drawings that portray your dreams and goals.
6 Easy Tips:
1. You can gather used magazines, draw your own pictures, or gather images from websites.
2. What are some of your dreams? Remember to think of all areas of your life Career/Business, relationships (self-others), money, recreation/play, health/well being. Try to be as specific and descriptive as possible!
3. Go through each magazine and cut out any random pictures that appeal to you. Allow your mind to wander and follow your instincts. Find bright, colorful images that make you feel fantastic or get you thinking about what life could be like if it were you in that picture. Try to minimize the words that you cut out.
4. Purchase a push pin board, canvas, or even a large poster board preferably yellow (radiates centralization; focus), and paper glue. These are inexpensive and available at a local art store. (A good size is 1m x 1.5m). Make sure your board has some type of yellow boarder.
5. Cut out the pictures neatly and stick them on your board.
6. Place the dream board in a place you will look most often your bed or in your office and look at it at least twice a day for about 5 minutes. Enjoy the images, enjoy your work and imagine yourself leading the life that is in your dream board.
So as your summer gets underway start setting up your dreams for the future.
If you would like to share, tweet a picture of your dream boards and cc @Bfdcinc