Do you have what it takes to be the 1st National Miss Women of Excellence?
Community Involvement, Interviewing & Public Speaking skills, with a hint of style is all you need!
The Black Female Development Circle, Inc presents the Inaugural the Miss Women of Excellence pageant, designed to display the excellence of women. The pageant will take place at this year’s Purple Power2011 Seminar “A Beautiful Me” in Tallahassee, FL on August 27, 2011.
1. Each contestant must be a current student enrolled at a college/university and have a 2.5 GPA or be a National At-Large/Alumni member.
2. Each contestant must be sponsored by a BFDC Chapter or pay a $100 registration fee.
3. Each contestant must raise a minimum of $200 in advertisements in order to participate.
4. Each contestant is required to have a Platform/organization that they will represent.
5. Each contestant must submit an essay 2-5 pages in length answering the question: “What is a Woman of Excellence?” Due August 22, 2011 by 5pm.
Contact the Director of Alumni and At-Large membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for the official pageant information packet.
“Whoever I am, or whatever I am doing, some kind of excellence is within my reach”. ~ John W. Gardner